Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2.) What does Orpah think of Toloki and visa versa? Where do you see their relationship headed?

Toloki's relationship with Orpah is very gentleman-like, he is so nice to her. He has started to take her drawings ans hide them from Ruth so that she won't destroy them. He also thinks that Orpah is very pretty and wants to get to know her better. He loves the sounds of the music she makes and loves her drawings. He tries to get to know her by bumping into her when she emerges from her room, regardless of whether or not these 'bumps' are on purpose or not. Orpah used to ignore Toloki all the time, but she has started to warm up to him slowly. She doesn't ignore him quite as much, but still doesn't talk to him very much. She doesn't realize that Toloki likes her so much, and still spends the majority of her time hidden away in her room upstairs playing her music. Orpah has realized what Toloki is doing for her regarding her drawings though and is opening up to him bit by bit. I think that since Toloki is being so nice to her and trying so hard to get to know her, Orpah should return the favor. Although Orpah is taking her time opening up to Toloki I see their relationship heading in the right direction. I think that she will continue to slowly open up more and more to him and they will end up together, or I hope so at least, because Toloki is so nice to her.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with what you said about Toloki and Orpah's relationship. Orpah does not pay much attention to Toloki and should be more thankful that he is willing to help her and hide her paintings from Ruth. I agree that Orpah should open up more to Toloki rather than ignoring him. Because their relationship has already improved, very little but it still has, I also see their relationship getting better and going in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Orpah and Toloki end up together too! I think the fact that he stood up to Ruth regarding Orpah's art was sweet. I can tell there are feelings involved with Toloki when it comes to Orpah, I just hope in the near future she comes out of her shell and opens up to Toloki as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definately think that Orpah and Toloki will grow closer as well. I believe that Orpah sees the close relationship between Toloki and Ruth and feels somewhat threatened, and maybe thinks that Toloki would just try to regurgitate what Ruth says about her artwork. Once Toloki stood up for Orpah to Ruth, Orpah loosened up. I see Toloki and Orpah's relationship growing closer as Cion progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think that eventually oprah and toloki will end up together or have some sort of relationship. Whether it ends in heartbreak or happyness i think something will come of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that Orpah has started to warm up to Toloki. Also I think Orpah will continue to slowly open up to him and that their relationship is heading in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete